Just make sure that your guest post should be on a ‘How-To’ related topic and should be of minimum 600 words.
Interested in a guest post. Please read out the guidelines below.
Quality submissions only
* Is your article complete? Have you the covered the subject entirely?
* 700 words minimum including subheadings? Readers here prefer solid discussion.
* Please limit your post to 1500 words or lesser.
* Is this the best this post can possibly be on this topic? Have you researched the topic?
* Have you included examples to backup your claims?
* Is the post relevant to the audience of the of this website?
* Is it original and not be posted on the internet anywhere else? Duplicate content will be removed.
* Please make every effort to remove spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Submissions which require excessive editing might get rejected.
* We reserve every right to alter/edit the submitted post before publishing.
* Make sure any anchor text in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
* HowZzDat does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
* All guest posts, after submission, will become soul property of HowZzDat.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
Formatting the article
* SEO Title, description, and tags.
* Header(s) and sub-header(s).
* Bullets or numbers.
* Some keywords bolded. We have SEOpressor installed to help you with this.
* Hyperlinks to external sources or sites to a minimum all “nofollow”.(except your author bio link at the end of the article)
* Include screen shots to support your tutorial.
If you submit an idea for a guest post as opposed to actual guest post submission, I will review it and contact you if I am interested in your idea. If you do not hear from me within a week after submitting your idea, you may assume I am not interested.
Typically, I publish only one guest post per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several weeks before your post is published. You will be notified once your blog post get published.
Please use the contact form or email us directly at : ContactUs@HowZzDat.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line. If your guest post is accepted, you’ll be notified via email within 10 days.